AGE+ supports grandparents and kinship caregivers raising relative children. In that spirit, AGE+ is offering scholarships that ensure a positive start to the upcoming academic year (2022-2023). We seek to connect K-12 youth to the program of their choice that will help them start the school year in the best way possible! We are looking at one activity per each child or youth to allow us to support as many children and youth as possible.
Types of activities/supplies covered:
- Enrollment fees for camps, classes, clubs, lessons, tutoring & more
- Equipment (instruments, sports gear, uniforms, etc.)
- Supplies (art, classroom, etc.)
- Team/school photos
- Transportation costs
The criteria to apply for the scholarship is:
- The children/youth must be entering kindergarten thru the 12th grade for the 2022-2023 school year
- Grandparents and kinship caregivers raising relative children
- Families/youth from Black, Indigenous, and People of Color and other marginalized communities
- Must live in Oregon and in one of the following counties:
- Hood River
We will be doing direct payments to the resource selected for the student to participate in their activity, so please include that information when completing the application along with a mailing address for the resource.
To apply, please complete this application (one application per child):
If you have any questions or have problems accessing the application please contact: Deborah Martin at email@example.com or 541 321-8026.