The internet is flooded with information about the coronavirus and COVID-19 illness. Most of this is in English. These translated Public Health Recommendations from Seattle & King counties in 12 languages are frequently updated. Please check back regularly. For Google translations of Ties That Bind pages on this site, please use the translator box in the upper right corner.
COVID-19 (በፊት “ኖቬል ኮሮናቫይረስ” ተብሎ የሚታወቀዉ) የህዝብ ጤና ምክረ ሀሳቦች
COVID-19 توصيات الصحة العامة الخاصة ب
COVID-19: Recommandations de la Santé Publique
Mga Rekomendasyon ng Pampublikong Kalusugan sa COVID-19
COVID-19 Public Health हिदायत
Nyob Huv Tsev, Nyob kuam Noj Qaab Nyob Zoo
COVID-19 공중보건국 권장 사항
COVID-19 Public Health Komelele ko
COVID-19 Рекомендации Отдела Общественного Здравоохранения
COVID-19 Talooyin Ka haayada caafimaadka ee dadweynaha
COVID-19 Recomendaciones de Salud Pública
โควิด-19 (COVID-19) คำแนะนำจากสาธาราณสุข
Các Khuyến Khích Y Tế Công Cộng về Vi-rút COVID-19
Just about every child will have a one word answer to “How was school?” If you’d like to hear more, ask about something the child cares about.
1. Who did you play with at recess?
2. Did you learn any new words?
3. What are you reading?
4. Do you have any art on the wall?
5. What is something you did today that you’d love to do every day?
6. Was anyone away from school?
7. Teach me something you learned.
8. Do you have any papers for me to see?
9. Was everyone good on the bus?
10. Did everyone have someone to play with?
11. What made your teacher smile?
12. Did anything make your teacher frown?
13. What made you feel happy?
14. Did anything make you feel sad?
15. Did you give anyone a hug?
16. What did you find difficult?
17. Did you see anyone feeling sad?
18. What is your favorite word right now?
19. Who did you have lunch with?
20. Did anything make you feel worried?
21. What was the hardest part of your day?
23. Tell me something that made you laugh.
24. Did anything make you feel frustrated?
25. Did you do something kind for someone?
If you are a grandparent, or other relative, age 55 or over, parenting a grandchild 18 or younger, you may be eligible for financial assistance to pay for school clothes and more. See if you qualify.